May 27, 2011

Chapter 5

Why you should start making music?

1. Everybody will learn how to do it, if try enaugh
2. You get ladies ( or not )
3. It's very rewarding
4. You have one new ability
5. You can become rich ( 0.001% does, but you know )

Why FL Studio is the best choice for beginners ( and others )

1. Cheap
2. Easiest to use
3. A lot of tutorials
4. Supports VST
5. I use it

FL Studio tips for beginners #1


1. Keep it simple at first.
2. Use asio4all to get a small latency
3. Be realistic (and creative).
4. There is much more better synths than 3x Osc. Example Sytrus.
5. Learn shortcuts, it makes everything easier. Example F5 - Opens playlist.

Have good luck with it if you got interested!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips, these will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what a beginner needs, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made my first rap video, lol. It's a sloppy demo beef track, I hope I get the ladies! xD

    ReplyDelete